- Minimum of three years of recent science planning experience with a focus in laboratory facilities for higher education, vivariums, pharmaceutical, government or process planning required.
- Revit proficiency required.
- AutoCAD preferred.
- Associates degree in architecture, engineering, planning or related field required; architectural degree preferred.
- Professional registration preferred.
- Sustainability accreditation preferred
Flad offers a wide range of benefits including:
- hybrid work environment
- health, dental and vision insurance
- generous paid time off and paid holidays
- financial health and wellness benefits - retirement savings plan; fiduciary advisor; identity theft plan; Section 125 flexible benefits; income protection – life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability; Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- continuing education and career development – internal programs; funds set aside for external programs, licensure and sustainability support, annual professional registration and organization reimbursement
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.