Multistudio collaboratively expands the practice of design from cities to buildings to branding. We believe that diversity of thought, people and disciplines helps us spark change. Through our portfolio of projects, neither size nor type dictates their importance.
Their impact does.
Position Description and Responsibilities
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Marketing Lead in our Phoenix office. Our Phoenix office is a dynamic 25-person studio working on architecture, interiors, and brand experience projects throughout the Southwest region and beyond.
This position will be responsible for the writing and production of proposals and other marketing materials, as well as the collection and organization of related project information. In this role you'll lead strategy sessions with principals and project teams to develop themes, benefit statements, and production logistics for proposals and qualification packages. You'll also have opportunities to develop collateral, coordinate information needs with consultants, coordinate professional photography, and assist with interview preparation. You will develop and update marketing collateral, including marketing data and client/project database maintenance and analytics. You'll compile brochure materials to support firm expertise/thought leadership. You’ll also support and assist with our communication/PR initiatives, including social media and website updates. In this role you'll be involved in graphics development, conference presentations and lectures. You'll report to the Phoenix Business Development Lead and CMO, working closely with them to implement yearly marketing initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high-energy candidate who seeks a position with growth potential in the design field. We seek a committed, self-structured individual who thinks proactively and thrives on independent problem-solving.
We are Seeking Candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in journalism, communications, or liberal arts
- 8+ years of experience in related deadline-driven positions that require excellent writing skills
- Creative and efficient graphic design skills. Your InDesign skills should be confident, creative, and quick. Adeptness in PowerPoint, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
- Proficiency in Open Asset, Air Table and/or Deltek Vision preferred
- A strong graphic eye (layout, photography, video, etc.)
- Support communication team with social media content
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, prioritize tasks, and work with architectural staff to collect essential project details and stories
- Strong technical writing and editing skills with the ability to generate compelling prose
- Strong systematic thinking and data-organizing skills
- An eye for editorial detail and graphic consistency across materials
- An interest in design; design issues; and equity, diversity, and inclusivity within design
- Confident and respectful communication skills; happy to work with various people and personalities
- A friendly, collaborative demeanor, and someone who enjoys working with others in a creative environment toward shared goals
We seek people who value the responsibility of design, humbly engage many, pursue ideas rigorously, and seek meaningful outcomes, both big and small. Currently, our 130+ employees collaborate across our Studio and office locations. Our practice's core values embrace equity, diversity, and creative freedom.
This is a full-time position that includes generous benefits such as vacation time, sick time, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as participation in a 401(k) and employee stock ownership plan. Multistudio supports a hybrid work environment, encouraging at least three days in the office for regional hires.
If you’re interested in being a part of creative, passionate teams committed to realizing extraordinary learning environments, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to getting to know you!