Aleto is a startup company specializing in Federal property management.
Aleto is looking to hire someone who will grow with the company, and offers paid vacation, full medical and dental insurance, and a 401(K) plan.
Aleto is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What we are looking for
Aleto Inc. is seeking to hire a Team Leader and a Senior Archibus Space Management Advisor to provide support for space planning, design, and related analytical services to the client's managed lease or owned space for the purpose of creating useable areas.
If you are selected for an interview, Aleto will contact you to arrange for a meeting via an online platform, such as Google Meets. After all candidates are interviewed, Aleto will notify you of your status. Start date is immediate.
To Apply: Please include your cover letter and resume.
Team Leader and Senior Archibus Space Management Advisor Essential Job Duties
Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures accurate personnel, occupancy, and space data in the IWMS database, and ensures that data is accurate and conforms to client standards.
- Serves as the secondary Point of Contact (POC) for issuing and processing the space data call.
- Ensures reports from other sources are processed in the Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS), Archibus.
- Update the record drawings (XRef files in IWMS) for all client space and drawing templates using AutoCAD software.
- Serves as an IWMS administrator including, but not limited to, duties such as user management, handling system access requests, security audition, database management.
- Conduct reviews of all client space assignments to verify effective space utilization and identify the requirements and opportunities for changes. Document and provides detailed design drawings of new and existing office space and furniture. Conducts building audits to verify employee locations, furniture layout and room configurations are correctly reflected on floor plans.
- Works in partnership with a larger team of facilities professionals managing associated tasks, including data calls, space and floor plans maintenance, space management, move and relocation sequencing and execution and signage.
- Develops a combination of reports, meetings, personal inspections and other appropriate means and other documents for Space Planning.
- Prepare and maintain As-Built Drawings to track all portfolio space verifying USF and Rentable Square Foot (RSF).
- Leverages familiarity with the client’s space policy and guidelines when developing solutions for space utilization. Assists with the development of interior projects that contribute to the client brand and workplace innovation strategy.
- Assists with analysis and evaluation of such data as location, square footage, floor load capacity, facilities, anticipated usage, code requirements etc., and compiles reports and data to support space planning throughout all occupied leased space.
- Reviews requests, project plans, layouts, and construction requirements, analyze space allowance criteria, personnel tenure and occupancy levels, and organizational structure; and recommends the most logical approach to accomplish the action.
- Develop evaluations of requests for space assignments, determine the necessity for and urgency of requests, analyze personnel and equipment needs, and determine space assignment and maximum utilization, possible reassignment, rearrangement, etc.
- Supports the SSMA in addressing questions, comments, inquiries, and requests.
- Regularly performs internal audits to ensure accuracy or efficiencies.
- Coordinates all assignments through the SSMA.
- Document the work and data flow processes.
- Responsible for various aspects of project planning to include design, construction, furniture, moves, and post-occupancy.
- Lead government agency furniture programs, including but not limited to procurement advisory services, furniture standards development, and ad hoc furniture project management.
- Conduct design meetings with clients to review furniture specifications, space plans, and finish selections. Participate in meetings as required for project coordination with Architecture, AV/IT, Construction, etc.
- Manages a contract team of 6, which includes subcontractors. Management tasks include ensuring accurate time keeping, approving leave requests, assisting team members with educational and professional development growth, and performing as the Aleto liaison to the team.
Senior Space Management Advisor Qualifications/Capabilities/Software Knowledge
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred.
- 4+ years analyzing Archibus data and experience in delivering Architecture or Engineering professional services, including demonstrated success as the lead designer on several projects
- Expert knowledge of commercial and government office space planning, including GSA space assignment policy and BOMA space standards
- Expert knowledge of AutoCAD to efficiently use and manipulate drawings
- Ability to read and understand construction documents and blueprints
- Ability to understand and apply OSHA and ADA requirements, and all building and safety codes
- ARCHIBUS Experience
- Familiarity with Excel VBA coding is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Google Workspace
- Ability to learn new planning, drawing, design, and specification software
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and must be comfortable presenting to clients and executive personnel
- Ability to write clearly and informatively, editing work for spelling and grammar, varying writing style to meet needs
- Highly developed interpersonal and customer relationship management skills
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic, discrete, resourceful, and able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
What we offer
Aleto is working for you.
Our company offers comprehensive benefits to employees who work 30 hours or more each week. A summary of benefits offered:
- Medical and Dental Insurance:
Aleto employees are offered single, single-plus-one-dependent, or a family medical and dental insurance plan.
Aleto offers short-term and long-term disability insurance.
Aleto offers life insurance coverage.
All insurance policies commence on the first day of the month following your employment. Both disability and life insurance are paid by Aleto.
Aleto’s paid time off includes ten federal holidays. Full time employees accrue PTO at the rate of 5 hours per pay period (120 hours per year).
Aleto offers full time employees a 401(k) qualified retirement plan. Employees who have worked at least three months will be eligible to enroll in the plan on the 15th day of the month of the quarter following their hire anniversary date. The company will match 100% on the first 3% of your employee contribution, then match 50% of the next two percent match of your contribution to the plan for a total of a four-percent employer contribution.
Environment and Physical Conditions
The environmental factors and/or physical requirements of this position include the following: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to have ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; and the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and manipulate (lift, carry, move) medium weights of at least 50 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard. The employee frequently is required to be in one position for long periods of screen use, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear both in person and over devices. The employee interacts in close spaces and frequently with other workers, vendors, and clients. May be in situations which require conflict resolution. The position works in an office environment with artificial light and air.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The Government Agency requires employees to be fully vaccinated, according to CDC guidelines under Executive Order 14043. New employees will be asked to provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date.