We are an established team of six, with a portfolio of multi-million-dollar, high-end residential homes, along with design driven commercial projects. We take pride in our accomplishments, and we also believe there is always a new challenge waiting for us to conquer. We enthusiastically seek out projects that will inspire us to go beyond our comfort zone and push us towards continued greatness. Some of our current project locations include; The Hamptons, Sands Point, Old Westbury, Old Brookville, Montauk, Roslyn Harbor Village and the Caribbean.
You are a collaborative, forward thinking design professional with a fervor for multi-faceted projects. You have courage to bring forth new ideas and engage colleagues to learn alongside of you. You value opposing ideas and have a willingness to consider perspectives different from your own.
SALARY / BENEFITS
- Salary-based pay
- Optional Overtime
- Flexible time off (vacation, personal, etc.)
- Paid holidays off (federal based)
- Health benefits
- 401K plan
- Profit sharing
- Cover letter
- Portfolio showing current work
We look forward to speaking with you!
- Bachelor of Architectural degree
- Architect - Jr. Architect - 5+ years practicing architecture
- Need to have a good understanding of materials and methods related to wood framed residential construction.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2022, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience executing all tasks required for residential projects; including zoning, design and construction documents.
- Deep understanding of structural elements, i.e., statics and strength of materials including the implementation of the structural components into the fabric of the design.
- Team based firm, works well with others.
- Good at maintaining client relationships.
- In person work environment.
Nice to have:
- Masters degree
- Rhino, 3D Modeling, Photoshop, engineering program
Brian C. Glasser, Architect, P.C. AIA is a full-service architect firm with over 14 years of experience in the architecture profession and an additional 8 years in the construction industry. Brian Glasser and his team strive to exceed their clients’ expectations by providing each client with an exclusive design driven experience. Composed of talented architects and Designers, their architectural expertise has reached the Hamptons, Montauk, Gold Coast of Long Island, Florida & the Caribbean Islands.