• Vacation, sick leave, holidays paid time off.
• Medical and life insurance.
• Education fund which may be used for ARE testing and study materials.
• 401k/Roth with match.
• Candidates will have a wide range of opportunities for professional growth.
4 Year Degree
KDA is an award-winning provider of professional design services who seeks an architect to join our team. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and passionate about architecture healthcare design with a positive attitude. The candidate should be familiar with Revit and AutoCAD while possessing professional communication skills. Licensed preferred.
Responsibilities: • Candidate will be instrumental in preparing documents, specifications, elevations, and details for all phases. • Candidate will primarily use Revit
• 3D modeling, presentation materials and construction phase support • Candidate will gain experience in all areas of architecture (planning, design, CDs, CA, and more). • Candidates will work with the design team under a Project Manager
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program. • 5+ years recent experience at an architect firm. • Proficient in Revit • AutoCAD familiarity a plus • Self-motivated with a passion to learn • Detail-oriented • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. • Eligible to work in the U.S. on a full time basis without restrictions
About KDA Architecture: Founded in 1973, KDA Architecture has a reputation for excellence. We are a medium size firm of individuals whose talents and skills complement and strengthen each other. Our firm’s work environment emphasizes personal and professional growth and the ability to work on all phases of a project. The casual yet professional environment allows the candidate to work with talented, dedicated staff committed to highest level of client service and excellence in planning and design.