Interested in designing spaces for students to develop and be inspired? Hoping to create environments in which people will thrive and communities will come together? If so, consider working with Erickson McGovern Architects (EMA).
EMA is an Architectural design firm with 50 years of history in western Washington and a fundamental focus on K-12 and educational projects. We also seek to enrich communities by providing design solutions for a variety of other project types including, but not limited to: Healthcare, State, Transportation, and Mixed-Use.
Currently, we have an opportunity for a full-time Senior Project Architect. This position provides management and guidance through the design process. You would take a lead role and be relied upon to generate solutions and uphold quality control and technical standards during each phase of design. Being sensitive to budgets, schedules and timing, you would tailor designs to accomplish stated goals and create spaces that are inspiring for all users and that instill pride in the Owners and the community.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a licensed Architect, take great pride in your work, be able to manage the “big picture” while focusing on the details, be a capable leader and have a deep desire to create great Architecture that impacts communities.
EMA provides excellent benefits within a collaborative and positive work environment. Opportunities for advancement exist as you grow with EMA.
Benefits include: 401(k) Plan
Eligible after 1 full year of employment.
1%/1% company match for first 3% of contribution, 1%/1/2% company match for next 2 percent of staff contribution. A total of 4% company match may be achieved for a 5% employee contribution.
Full, immediate, vesting of the company match.
Health Insurance– employer-provided
Other Insurance- employer-provided
Paid Time Off
Varies with experience/position
Additional 9 paid federal holidays
Additional Benefits may include but are not limited to: – At Owner’s discretion.
Bonus – typically annual.
Social Events – At Owner’s discretion.
Business Hours: 7 am – 5 pm Monday through Thursday 8 am – 12 pm Friday