Architectural firm with high profile projects is selectively filling full time positions for Project Architects and Designers with 5 post graduate experience in design or construction document for mixed-use retail or multi-family residential projects. The candidate will be responsible for architectural design and preparation of construction documents for buildings of various occupancies and specialty structures. The candidate must possess the technical ability to independently work through a project from schematic design through the construction phase with minimal guidance.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsibilities include assisting a production team which involves creating a Conceptual Design Package, revising the design as per client feedback and formulate a complete set of Construction Documents.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor of Architecture Degree or enrolled Master of Architecture Degree.
• Minimum (5-7) years experience as Project Architect
• Knowledge of standard construction practices and International / Florida Building Code, NFPA, ADA, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work as a team member interacting with architects, owners, contractors, and coworkers.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD required.
• Working knowledge of Revit required.
• Florida Architecture Registration (RA) license or NCARB registration a plus but not required.
• Medical Insurance Allowance
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Leave
• Paid Holidays
• Excellent Working Conditions
• Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
If you are a team member who thrives in a collaborative, self-driven, and stimulating technical environment, we would like to hear from you!
All submissions are completely confidential
Send Cover Letter, Resume, Portfolio and References to:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
Additional Salary Information: Compensation based on experience, competitive salary.