H. MICHAEL HINDMAN ARCHITECTS is seeking talented people to join our talented team.
We are a mid-size firm tackling big-firm projects, and doing so successfully. But more interesting and more challenging projects continue to come our way. Our work includes office buildings, retail centers, hotels, restaurants, mixed-use, automotive and healthcare projects.
We are seeking creative and technically astute architects and designers to join the HMHA team. Our team is culturally, geographically and ethnically diverse. We seek people who fit in AND stand out.
Experience is important. If you have it, we can use it. If you don't, we would hope to provide it.
Find more information about HMHA on Facebook and LinkedIN.
HMHA is seeking people to fill 2-3 positions.
Architect - Professional architecture degree with minimum of 5 years experience
Designer / Intern - Professional architecture degree
All Positions - Experience and competency with AutoCad and Revit systems, Experience with building design and production of construction documents.
About H. Michael Hindman Architects, PC
H. Michael Hindman Architects, a Professional Corporation, was founded, and has been built upon the following principles:
• To serve our clients with honesty, efficiency, and creativity, establishing and building strong and lasting professional relationships.
• To provide for our employees, insuring safe and lasting employment, fair and appropriate compensation and benefits, and opportunities for education, growth, and professional advancement.
• To serve our community, contributing to, and enhancing the physical and cultural aspects of our locale and all areas and locations where we are represented by our work.
• To work within our industry, to treat with fairness and respect the consultants, engineers, contractors, and suppliers with whom we work and upon whom we depend.
• To promote our profession, addressing each project with creativity and enthusiasm, seeking opportunities for expression and expansion of ideals, adhering to the standards of our profession, and treating our peers with dignity.
• To encourage the application and the exercise of sustainable design principles and practices in our projects, in our workplace and in our community.
• To seek enjoy...ment and fulfillment in all that we do, that our labors and our projects may please our clients, our community and ourselves.