SDC is looking for a talented and dedicated Architectural Designer who excels at managing multiple projects, conceptual designs and clients concurrently. The Architectural Designer will work under the direction of the Design Department Manager. The Architectural Designer may be a licensed or unlicensed architect with a professional degree in architecture and a minimum of 2 years design experience.
You will be joining a group of designers to:
* Design floorplans, land planning, building plans, club and leasing facility plans and all exterior elevations for multifamily large scale projects
* Coordinate design with firm partner and client
* Willing to go above and beyond to meet aggressive schedules and deliverables
* Team oriented in a high energy environment, and self motivated worker
* Architectural degree
* Minimum of 2 years experience in design
* High proficiency in AutoCAD
* Experience in 3D rendering and capabilities
* Proficient in Revit, Sketchup modeling, Photoshop, MS Office programs
* Proficient in freehand sketching
* Experience in multifamily (preferred), single family, mixed use, hospitality
Additional Salary Information: SDC offers a competitive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K matching, AXP and licensing mentoring, vacation, pto, AIA continuing education classes and monthly employee social events.
About Steinberg Dickey Collaborative, LLP
Steinberg Dickey Collaborative, LLP. is a Multifamily Residential Architectural firm engaged in designing progressive and innovative mixed-use, luxury, senior, micro, and student housing communities in various markets across the country. In its years of business SDC has contributed to the design of over 1,200 communities encompassing over 300,000 units. SDC is headquartered in Houston, TX with a regional office in Austin and has earned over 30 national and locally recognized Architectural design awards. Our floor plans, building plans and elevations are progressive, innovative and award winning; we implement a full-service organization mindset, earning our reputation as “The Developers Architect”.