In your new position as part of RTA’s Construction Administration team, you will expand your craft and collaborate with architects and P\principals who are profoundly impacting many of the area’s greatest projects such as the Pikes Peak Summit Complex, the St. Francis Medical Center, and innovative educational facilities across the state. Your role will be fast-paced, multi-faceted, and highly engaging.
Your primary duties are to oversee documented projects during the construction phase and act as liaison among RTA, the client/Owner, and contractors. You will monitor projects using standard RTA Construction Administration process guidelines and be capable of participating in client and team meetings. You will be relied upon for your attention to detail, a proactive positive attitude, and superior problem-solving and communication skills.
* Minimum of BA/BS in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering field. A licensed Architect is preferred.
* Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field or producing construction drawings including CA Phase.
* Display an extensive knowledge of construction methods and materials, scheduling, code compliance, inspection/testing standards, etc.
* Communication skills to facilitate meetings with the client, contractor and project staff.
* Strong skills regarding: job knowledge, communication, leadership, planning, teamwork, decision-making, local building code, judgment and problem solving associated with the construction phase of an architectural project.
* Thorough knowledge of Architect/Owner and Contractor/Owner AIA contracts and their requirements.
* The ability to utilize computer systems as a tool to effectively manage projects. Required computer skills: MS Office, Bluebeam. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit preferred.
* Valid Class R Colorado Driver’s License and ability to travel to project sites is required.
* Thorough knowledge of code requirements and the ability to implement them.
About RTA Architects
Since 1975, RTA Architects has created award-winning architectural and interior designs for the Colorado built environment. We specialize in healthcare, education, retail, and commercial properties, delivering beautiful buildings that serve the unique needs of their owners and occupants.
We are proud of our collaborative work ethic and that the majority of the work we do is with previous satisfied clients. What could be more fulfilling than that?
Our vision is to be Colorado’s leading architecture firm primarily focused on healthcare, education, and commercial clients.