Are you an ambitious Project Architect looking to join an innovative and inspired group of professionals in a collaborative studio environment? This is an exciting opportunity to join a team with a commitment to quality, meaningful design, and client satisfaction.
Exceptional process is the foundation for exceptional design. At Cushing Terrell, an open and collaborative process empowers our design teams to be innovative and creative and provides the structure for the necessary integration that fosters sustainable strategies. We aim to exceed expectations, delight our clients, be responsible to the environment, create spaces that have memorable experiential qualities, and have a great time doing it!
A Project Architect at Cushing Terrell:
· Leads project development and project teams from project inception to completion
· Directs the architectural team and integrates the engineering teams on projects of varying scale and budget
· Leads project documentation efforts with a deep knowledge of contract documents, specifications, shop-drawings and submittal review. Cost estimate experience is also desired.
· Is motivated and self-reliant and assists with the development of emerging professionals
A Project Architect at Cushing Terrell has:
· At least 8 years of experience in the architectural profession
· An accredited professional degree in Architecture
· Architectural Licensure, LEED accredited a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent design skills
· Strong proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
We Take Care of Our Own:
At Cushing Terrell we are committed to client service, both external and internal. We are the heads-down-but-have-some-fun/people-before-projects kind of firm. We encourage our team to set big goals and to prioritize an inclusive, supportive, and collaborative environment. This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
· Profit Sharing Bonuses
· Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance plan with an HSA
· FSA dependent care options
· 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
· Holiday and Paid Time Off
· Flexible Schedules
· Wellness Program
· Commuter Benefits
To learn more about Cushing Terrell, please visit , and when you are ready to apply, click “”
Cushing Terrell is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, including veterans and disabled individuals. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Internal Number: 1451
About Cushing Terrell
CTA is the Northwest's best kept secret! We have 225 employee---based in Billings, MT. The firm includes a talented, regional design group and offers exceptional opportunities for a talented designer. CTA's design architects get diverse project experience---residential in mountainous locations, lodges, schools, universities, retail, banks, healthcare and notable projects in national parks. Opportunity for additional responsibility, advancement, and ownership. Dynamic, team-oriented culture and a commitment to quality. Quality of Life-art center, theatre, galleries, excellent public school system, local college and university, regional medical center, incredible outdoor recreation, short commute!Relocation package availabe for moves within America. Competitive compensation package including base salary, profit sharing bonus, health, life & disability insurance, 401(k) plan with $1 for $1 match.
In 1938, Ralph Cushing and Everett Terrell formed one of the nation’s first integrated architecture and engineering firms, an alliance rarely seen back then. The success of this model has allowed CTA to expand to 15 offices across the U.S., garnering both national and interna...tional acclaims and has enabled our firm to attract the highest caliber of talented, passionate professionals.
CTA is recognized by clients, peers and industry professionals. Our projects have earned recognition and awards from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the State of Montana, and the American Institute of Architects, World Architecture News and Engineering News Record. In 2012, Architectural Record named CTA as one of the top 250 Architectural firms in the United States.
We continue to push the boundaries of design and creativity to Pioneer Environments.