The VP of Operations is in charge of day-to-day operations and the long-term success of Performance Services. The VP of Operations leads and manages the operations team to help achieve the goals and objectives of Performance Services.
• Integrity – Act with integrity; truthfulness, fairness and honesty.
• Continuous Learning – Is a continuous learner focused on constant improvement; embraces new technologies.
• Exceed Expectations – Work hard to exceed customer expectations.
• Compassion – Conduct oneself as a steward of PSI, supporting its growth & ability to help those in need.
• Accountability – Take responsibility for one’s actions and decisions.
• Pace and Variety of Activities -- Sense of urgency for goal achievement with varied activities and multiple, simultaneous projects. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Focus -- Results focus with idea generation, innovative and creative problem solving. Rapport and relationship building focused on achieving results. Must engage the commitment of others.
• Decision-Making -- Problem solving orientation. Action-oriented and quick decision making in response to changing conditions.
• Delegation and Leadership Style -- Directive leadership to assure business results are achieved. Delegation of details as necessary, with follow up on timeliness and quality. Accountability for results.
• Integrity – Acts in an honest, trustworthy, high integrity manner; makes and keeps commitments.
• Communication – Collaborates in a positive and productive way. Communicates in a way that is analytical and detail oriented.
• Goal Oriented – Drives to meet goals in a motivated and self-directed way; works hard with limited supervision.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR BENEFITS:
No waiting period - benefits begin on first day of employment
100% of premium for all insurance plans is employer paid
Comprehensive medical plan
Health savings account option
Prescription drug plan
Dental and Vision plans
Basic Life and AD&D plan
Short-term disability plan
Long-term disability plan
401K retirement plan with annual 3% employer contribution
Worldwide emergency travel assistance
Flexible vacation schedule
Annual bonus potential based on company and individual performance goals
Annual company trip based on company performance goals
About Performance Services
Design, functionality, and performance: All integrated under one roof.Experience confirms that what customers really want to see from our projects are positive outcomes. These include: persistent problems fixed, optimum year-round performance, reduced operating costs, and guaranteed energy savings. Our goal with every project is to create high performing buildings with optimal environments. We deliver by taking a holistic, integrated approach to our customers’ projects with dedicated, in-house resources. We bring multi-disciplinary teams, and we expect each team member to take personal responsibility for delivering the desired environment year in and year out, for the life of the contract.At Performance Services, we have learned that no two customers and no two situations are identical. That’s why the construction and energy expertise we provide is tailored to fit the specific needs of our customers. And whatever the specific challenges and opportunities of each project, we consistently make sure that our customers' interests are a top priority.