Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms is experiencing significant growth in our Orlando, FL office. We are seeking an ExperiencedIntern Architect with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our growing Workplace Studio.
- Providing conceptual design and design support documentation as part of teams working on a variety of building projects, planning studies and interior architecture/design; and
- Perform field verification;
- Supporting construction document teams; and learning about construction practices on building sites.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university;
- Approximately 1-3 years of professional work experience;
- Solid design and production skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills:
- Extraordinary computer skills (Revit, rendering programs such as SketchUp, and programs used to prepare presentation documents such as PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.), as well as the ability to do hand sketching; and
- Self-motivation and a desire to learn about all aspects of Architecture & Interior Design.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, submit a cover letter and resume to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=1bcf7a06-fb9b-4de8-a452-4cb8e2aeafc5&sourceId=777e38e8-1493-481f-b807-92d477993eca.
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or a member of our HR Team.
Internal Number: IA ORL
About Little Diversified Architectural Consulting Inc.
Little, nationally and locally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For”, is dedicated to enhancing client performance by orchestrating the right mix of expertise, creativity and innovation to deliver results beyond architecture.
Over 400 employees internationally specialize in a variety of market types, including Community (Civic, College & University, Schools, Justice), Healthcare, Retail (Brand Experience, Supermarket/Hypermarkets, Service Retail (including banks), and Corporate Rollout) and Workplace (Interiors, Mission Critical and Office), and deliver results beyond architecture through a complete array of diversified architectural Consulting Services such as:
• Interior Architecture
• Land Development Services
• Branded Environments
• FM Strategies (Facilities Planning and Space Management Consulting)
• Building Technology Applications
• Skyscraper Services (Computer Animation and Internet Application Services)
Originally started in Charlotte, NC, Little has locations in Newport Beach, CA; Orlando, FL; Durham, NC; Washington, DC; and Beijing, China.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun... to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.