The PENTA Building Group is continuing to grow its project portfolio and is looking for a Senior Superintendent to join the team!
The following responsibilities are key with positivity and confident humility:
- Efficient management of field operations, including the creation of a project environment that allows the Assistant Superintendent and Foremen to complete their jobs effectively
- Possess the communication skills and knowledge required to deal with Owners and/or Owner's Representatives in a professional manner
- Posses the ability to direct others through clear and accurate communication of the project schedules
- Identify Project Superintendent prospects from within the company (or outside if required) and develop those individuals through mentoring and by example
- Provide the Owner with the best possible product for their investment
- Take the lead, with assistance and input from the Project Manager and Project Engineer, to create and maintain the Master Project Schedule and assume responsibility for changes and/or adjustments to the schedule
- Work with Field Operations Manager to establish a comprehensive site logistics plan based on different phases of the project
- Monitor subcontractor quality throughout the life of the project including the creation and implementation of a Field Quality Control Plan
- Work with the Project Engineer to create clear and concise Requests for Information that will be understood and answered by the Project Design Team, with minimal effort, the first time. Whenever possible recommend a suggested response to the RFI
- Maintain familiarity with all relevant OSHA regulations and continually monitor job site safety to ensure compliance with JSSP
This is a great opportunity to join the PENTA Team. As an employee focused company, PENTA offers a unique culture that is comfortable and fun to work in. In addition to the health and welfare benefits, we offer company sponsored events for employees and extensive training and development programs to help employees pursue their career goals.
For full job description, see https://www.pentabldggroup.com/recruit.php
We trust you have:
- 7-10 years of experience in the role of Superintendent on large commercial projects
- Positive attitude and eager to embrace new technology and tools in the industry
- Ability to lead and desire to teach and mentor Project Engineers and Field employees
About The PENTA Building Group
The PENTA Building Group is a relationship-focused general contractor, with offices and operations in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Palm Springs and Reno. PENTA partners with every member of the development, design, and construction team to build a variety of projects ranging in size and scope as it provides services. PENTA’s relationship-focused approach is demonstrated by its successful projects, spanning a variety of markets, such as hospitality, education, healthcare, commercial, Native American, industrial and public works. PENTA is privately held and possesses an impressive financial statement, bonding capacity, and a commendable safety record. Ranked annually among Engineering News Record's (ENR) top 400 national general contracting firms, PENTA is the recipient of countless project and staff awards.