We are expanding into the Dallas area with opening of our new office in the design district.
Our Dallas office location is seeking a talented Healthcare Planner/Architect to join the team.
• Prepares complex detailed project drawings with minimal supervision using diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices and advanced techniques.
• Reviews project drawings and assists in establishing and maintaining dimensional control. Assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes.
• Supervise a team of architects.
• Professional degree from an accredited program.
• 3 - 8 years of architectural design work experience required
• Architectural Registration desired or clarity of path to achieve registration required.
• Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
• Ability to communicate the appropriate design intent both graphically and in written form
• Ability to effectively coordinate with internal engineering team members
• Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools.
About James R Childers Architect Inc
James R. Childers Architect, Inc. is a design-oriented architectural firm specializing in the healthcare field. They have over 25 years of experience creating distinctively beautiful yet functional works of architecture in the Arkansas / Oklahoma region. A 100% Indian owned and certified business, we pride ourselves in developing quality healthcare facilities for American Indian communities and healthcare institutions within the region.