Earn an excellent benefit's package including retirement savings and time off!
We are seeking your expertise as a Medical Equipment Planner to manage equipment related projects for the INTEGRIS system. Your experience with medical equipment planning software such as Attainia or 4Tower, scheduling software such as Microsoft Project, along with background in the healthcare industry as a project manager, biomedical engineering, materials management, supply chain, medical facility planning, construction management, IT, project strategy planning and/or similar field is beneficial. Join a team of professionals who work on exciting projects to provide great facilities for our clinical caregivers enriching our patient's experience with INTEGRIS.
Utilizes project management skills to plan and coordinate the procurement and installation logistics of medical equipment within INTEGRIS hospitals and clinics.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Medical Equipment Planner responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Develops and maintains medical equipment standards based on INTEGRIS system needs, preferences and GPOs; Maintain knowledge and understanding of all planned equipment and products; Develop alternative product comparisons as required and perform 'Value Engineered' options and recommendations
* Coordinates with the contracted project teams including planners, designers, engineers, and contractors; Coordinate with INTEGRIS Supply Chain, IT, support departments and end users; Develop equipment responsibility matrix
* In the planning phase, reviews project functional narratives, space programs, or drawings to identify overall scope and timing of the project; Build preliminary room by room equipment list and budgets; Survey or conduct existing equipment inventories as required
* Upon project approval, prepares and updates Architecturally Significant Equipment (ASE) Specification Book for each project to include room by room equipment list cross referenced to equipment location drawings; Review medical equipment list and floor plans for accuracy; Validate equipment specifications with end users
* Obtains, reviews/edits and distributes vendor provided shop drawings for surgical lighting and booms, OR integration, central sterile processing, prefabricated headwalls, fixed imaging/radiology equipment, central station and telemetry monitoring, etc.
* Builds and manages equipment selection, procurement, and installation logistic schedules to meet targeted occupancy
* Drives the procurement process to ensure all scheduled milestones are met; Working with Supply Chain, obtain competitive quotes from vendors & negotiate pricing when applicable; Review and track equipment purchase requisitions, purchase orders and payment of invoices
* Coordinates equipment logistics including the delivery, receiving, staging, storage, installation, setup, and in-servicing of all equipment
* Manages project closeout including the creation and resolution of punch list items/issues, additional orders for items identified post move-in, equipment returns, and final closeout documents
Reports to the Director, Facilities Planning & Construction
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Light (Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently) Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes Seeing: Yes Hearing: Yes Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Normal office conditions.
* Bachelors degree required in related field
* 5 years of work experience as a Medical Equipment Planner/Coordinator working on multiple projects simultaneously OR
* 9 years of experience in the field of biomedical engineering, materials management, supply chain, architectural medical planning or another related field; Project management experience preferred OR
* 6 years of experience as a Project Manager with a minimum of 4 years of that experience in a hospital or healthcare environment; Previous project management experience could be from the fields of Architecture/Engineering, Construction Management, Information Technology, project strategy planning or similar field.
* Previous experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Project
* Previous experience with Medical Equipment Planning software such as Attainia or 4Tower preferred
* This job requires the incumbents to operate an INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Drivers License from the state of residence, as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
Additional Salary Information: Total Rewards Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, paid personal leave, EIAB, retirement savings.
Internal Number: 717247
INTEGRIS is a not-for-profit healthcare system in Oklahoma. One of the state's largest private employers with nearly 10,000 caregivers working in our hospital facilities and clinics throughout the state. Our facilities management, planning & construction department consists of professionals who manage a variety of projects throughout the system with their engineers, architects, equipment planners, project managers and experienced leadership.
BACK TO TOP
DBIA CareerSpot is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else DBIA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at DBIA CareerSpot.