The Project Coordinator partners with the Project Manager/Architect to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet quality standards. As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for working as part of the project development team to coordinate structural work, prepare estimates, interpret plans and inspect sites.
· Primary support to the Project Manager or Partner in charge
· Implement the data gathering effort
· Develop and test functional concepts
· Coordinate with Project Designer and Architect during schematic design phase
· Liaison with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
· Perform various coordinating tasks like scheduling and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Project Coordinator for 3-5 years of experience or mastery of entry level skills
· Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program
· Excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines
· Completion of an architectural technology or interior design program
· Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit software
About e4h architecture
Committed exclusively to the design of innovative health facilities, E4H Environments for Health is a national architecture firm focused on improving outcomes through inspired design. Our team of future-focused strategists and visionary health and life science architects create flexible, state-of-the-art facilities designed to enhance the well-being of our clients’ patients, staff and families. With more than four decades of experience, we provide value to our clients through the design of LEAN, economically and environmentally sustainable spaces. E4H’s unique SmartDesign process fosters collaboration and drives next-generation solutions to complex challenges encountered in today’s health landscape. Combining experience with for-profit and non-profit institutions allows us to provide efficient, speed-to-market solutions for our clients.