We have an exciting opportunity for a project architect to participate on current and upcoming projects in several of our design studios. We are expanding to have opportunities in our Los Angeles office.
We are looking for a passionate professional with experience in owning projects from the beginning to end as well as collaborating with team members of varying disciplines and experience levels.
This opportunity offers involvement in diverse project types and professional advancement in a team-orientated, dynamic culture.
An ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
- Architecture degree
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience participating in concept design, design development, implementation and production of various scale projects as a member of a team.
- Experience in commercial retail, hospitality, entertainment, and/or mixed-use projects is desired
- High level of proficiency in Revit, Rhino and/or 3DS Max, AutoCad
- Experience in production of concept and schematic design presentations strongly desired
- Architectural Registration required for Project Architect position, unregistered but on track for licensing required for Project Designer position.
NELSON is an award-winning firm delivering architecture, interior design, graphic design, and brand strategy services that transform all dimensions of the human experience, providing our clients with strategic and creative solutions that positively impact their lives and the environments where they work, serve, play, and thrive. Our collective network includes more than 1,100 teammates in 25 offices, combining industry experience, service expertise, and geographic reach to deliver projects across the country and around the world. Client partnerships across the NELSON network include: Bank of America, Saks Fifth Avenue, Google, Oracle, Hershey’s, Cisco, Kroger, Simon Property Group, Macy’s, Westfield, SAP Fieldglass, HILTON, Target, T-Mobile, Dick’s Sporting Goods, American Girl, YUM! Brands, and many more. Visit www.nelsonworldwide.com to learn more.