Amazing design is just the beginning. With six offices nationally, SAA is an inspirational, civic-minded organization who uses training and experience to generate a shared vision for success. We work on projects diverse in character and budget, all promoting smart design, resourcefully solving problems and guiding successful business strategies.
We believe great work is the result of true collaboration and work with professional individuals who share the same passions. Our project teams are a collection of exceptional people that are empowered and come to work each day with enthusiasm as they use their knowledge and expertise to creatively develop solutions. Through involvement, education and continual support, we inspire our team at SAA to do great work. We want to positively impact the lives of our clients and our community.
You will work in the newest office of an established firm, alongside industry leaders who advise real estate experts and design office interiors across the United States. SAA’s San Francisco office is in the booming Transbay neighborhood with a transit score of 100, walk score of 97 and bike score of 87. SAA’s staff have immediate access to BART, Muni, restaurants, bars, stores, parks, museums, and a short walking distance to ferries and CalTrain. Along with other members in our WeWork community, you will enjoy free daily professional events, a variety of common spaces and the stimulating company of some of the smartest people in technology and business.
SAA is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our family. In this position, you will leverage your interpersonal skills and experience to deliver exceptional designs on time and on budget. The position requires a successful track record of designing all phases of small to mid-size projects, a strong technical capacity, knowledge of products and familiarity with project phasing, budgets and delivery. The Project Manager will also leverage their business development and client engagement contacts and skills to secure additional work.
We want innovative, motivated and creative individuals who take pride in their work and thrive in an inspired and fun work environment. If you are constantly looking to expand your skills, this is a welcoming firm with the opportunity for training and growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design interiors test fit and space plans, including working directly in front of client.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Deploy resources to ensure that the design process flows smoothly, acting as the primary liaison between the team and the client to bring the design, schedule, budget and scope of work to completion.
- Implement and manage the design of one or more small to mid-size projects.
- Collaborate effectively with a technical team and the Managing Director.
- Understand project-related MEP and structural engineering as well as all vendor contracts and coordination of required scope of work.
- Understand the lease transaction process and SAA’s role in the process. Preferably has current working relationships within the Real Estate community.
- Perform effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Drive business by excellent customer service and quality control.
- Exercise strong management and organizational skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan with SAA Matching
- Life Insurance
- Tiered Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 18 days/year
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Pet Insurance
- Health and Wellness Benefit
- 16 hours charitable contribution time off
- Summer Flex Schedule (Half-Day Fridays)
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus
- Casual Work Environment
- Social Hour Fridays
- Holiday Get-Togethers
- Firm-wide celebrations and events