We are currently searching for a Project Manager experienced in complex projects of varying sizes and types, primarily in the education and corporate/technology sectors. The ideal candidate has a high level of proficiency in all aspects of project delivery with an eye for detail and superior organizational skills. Additionally, the qualified candidate has the motivation and experience to create rapport with, and mentor, project teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Multi-tasking, synthesizing, organizing, and maintaining project work plans, deliverables, and schedules.
- Work with and coordinate diverse disciplinary teams (civil, structural, mechanical and electrical).
- Incorporating design direction and advising a design team on technical solutions that maintain design intent.
- Thorough knowledge of California building codes, approval processes, and construction techniques.
- Organizing project budgets based on an understanding of the relative values and costs of materials and construction techniques.
- Employ strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills to build quick rapport with all levels of employees, consultants and vendors.
- Utilizing sustainable design practices with energy saving systems and resource responsible design approaches.
- Leading teams through the LEED design and certification process.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 10 years of progressively responsible project management experience, with mastery of the SD, DD, CD, and CA phases.
- Proven experience in both new construction and existing building rehabilitations/renovations in the educational and corporate sectors.
- B.Arch. or M.Arch from an accredited U.S. architecture school.
- Fluent in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and Adobe Suite.
To Apply: Please Email cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF format. Please indicate “Project Manager” in the subject line of your email. If e-mails are not sent in this format, they may not be reviewed.
Note: We appreciate each submission; however, due to the number of applicants, we will reply only to those with whom we would like to move forward. Thank you.
MKThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage a diversity of applicants and staff to reflect the exciting range and complexities of our era. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.