I'm the former Director of Digital Design at SOM in New York, as well as former chair of the AIANY Technology Committee. I have a great opportunity for you to work with some of the best architecture firms on a variety of high-profile projects. If you have the appropriate skills, I'm looking to have you interview for the position of Microdesk Solutions Specialist..
You’ll become a full time professional focused on architectural project development, BIM model management, and quality control. This is NOT a temp role, and you will NOT become a job shopper! What you will become is highly paid and highly in-demand!
- You'll face new challenges to grow professionally by providing on-demand architectural support for Revit, Navisworks and all architecturally-related BIM workflow issues.
- You’ll be on a team of 100+ world-class consultants at Microdesk, discussing BIM issues and collaborating on advanced application development for Architecture, Construction, Structural, Civil and MEP engineering.
- You'll offer your superior level of wo-manpower, combining your experience in architectural practice & Digital Design, to deliver high-quality, BIM-driven results.
You'll work normal business hours so you can do other things in your life (while attaining IDP credits). You'll also receive great vacation, financial and healthcare benefits.
As a Microdesk Solutions Specialist, you’ll have the following opportunities, unlike any on the market:
- You'll be joining the client's project team as a full-fledged participant.
- You’ll get to work with the architect, engineer, owner, and CM!
- Your level of career-building and project exposure will be second to none!
As a Microdesk Solutions Specialist, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Organizing & implementing Revit technology processes for Microdesk’s clients
- Maintaining compliance with Revit families, templates, standards & best practices
- Managing all participants' BIM data exchange throughout a project's life-cycle
- Optimizing BIM project scheduling, quantity take-offs & estimating
- Organizing weekly BIM coordination meetings to identify project issues
- Assessing a team’s BIM capabilities, providing the client with an ROI health-check
- Arranging and providing staff with Autodesk BIM training and technical support
- Reviewing BIM / CAD documents for QA/QC at critical project milestones.
Send me your resume. You’ll become a project architect with BIM credentials, able to go places!
Paul Seletsky AIA
Sr. Solutions Specialist