Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Project Manager with a positive, collaborative work style for our growing Community Studio in our Newport Beach, CA office.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be an ambitious, creative Project Manager who is passionate about design and is looking to improve the performance of our clients through creative collaboration and breakthrough ideas.
A position you’ll love:
- Manage education projects from beginning to end
- You will have primary client relationship duties. Work with PIC and Sr. Designers to achieve client goals
- Your focus will be on Project Management for an ongoing body of work.
- Manage support staff and consultants to produce and execute extraordinary work.
- You’ll be responsible for client interaction, proposal writing, budget and schedule management, team coordination, consultant coordination and quality control.
- Your work will include a variety of tasks including some design, production and construction administration responsibilities.
- Some travel will be required.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio (one document, maximum 10 MB or in zip file, please) to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=45966&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.
Please note: We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies. Thus, if you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the link provided above.