MG2 is looking for a talented Retail Account Manager located in our Irvine office.
MG2 partners with businesses around the world to create meaningful transformation through architectural services, planning, interior design, brand strategy, and consulting services. MG2 is consistently ranked among the largest architecture firms in the nation and among the top retail design firms in the world. MG2 serves clients around the globe from four offices: Seattle, WA; Irvine, CA; Washington, DC and Shanghai.
- Nurture and grow client relationships - manage the points of communication
- Deliver consistently high quality of work - both in process and documentation
- Provide a level of service and communication that keeps client wanting more
- Management of risk and ability to negotiate the service/speed/quality conversation with clients
- Technical quality and thoroughness of documentation
- Conformance and knowledge of industry best practices
- Ability to translate design into construction documents
- Train and mentor team members of varying levels
- Identify needs and opportunities for staff development
- Assist in performance review feedback for project staff
- Oversee financial management and ensure processes and procedures are followed
- Balance staffing needs with current and projected project workload
- Collaborates with other leaders to ensure compliance with project and design expectations
- Contract negotiation and creation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural licensure is preferred
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong technical skills
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Experience developing retail program processes, communication plans, and creating team organization (roles/responsibilities)
- Possesses full knowledge of best practice standards and expectations
Follow us on Twitter @MG2_Design
At MG2 we work hard, but we also know the importance of having some fun while doing what we do best. We have a number of social activities, sports teams and opportunities for community involvement. We meet every other Friday over breakfast to celebrate new employees, project milestones and employee anniversaries (many of our colleagues have been here a long time)!
It’s also important our employees lead a balanced and healthy life. To support this, MG2 offers flexible hours, a telecommuting policy, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) (including company match) and paid time off.
We consider our offices innovation labs where employees can be creative and take risks. Whether it’s in your daily work or participating in a team brainstorming session, we challenge or staff to come up with the next great idea!
Additionally, to help support and encourage employee development, the firm provides a generous training allowance including reimbursement for certification in your area of expertise.
Apply now at http://mg2.applytojob.com/apply/nkkolN/Retail-Account-Manager?source=AIA+National