Davis Brody Bond is seeking Intermediate and Senior Architect(s) for our New York office. The successful candidate(s) will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary design team, working on all project stages from concept/schematic design through construction documents. He/she will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day development of the project deliverables and the Revit-based composite model(s).
The scale of projects the successful candidate(s) will be involved in requires prior experience in administering and coordinating the efforts of a consultant team located in multiple offices.
The Intermediate/Senior Architect will also monitor project quality assurance and perform technical reviews of select firm projects developed by other teams. Given the fact that this is a highly dynamic process, this individual(s) should be capable of multi-tasking on multiple projects concurrently and possess a minimum of literacy for opening, navigating and reviewing a Revit 2016 model.
The successful candidate(s) will be a significant member of the project team and therefore should possess significant experience with various building types in all stages of project development. He/she will need good management and organization skills combined with a high level of design sensitivity/ability. Previous experience with Cultural, Institutional and Residential Building Types is preferred. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in an interdisciplinary, deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Execution of design and construction documents from Concept Design through Construction Documentation Phases (with preference for documentation in Revit, Rhino and Dynamo).
- Interact with senior level design, technical and management personnel.
- Interact/direct consultants on design and coordination issues.
- Professional degree in architecture.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Registered architect preferred.
- Strong Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit.
- Proficiency in 3-D modeling software (Rhino and Sketch-Up).
- Proficiency in multiple rendering applications including 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Maxwell and InDesign preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Website programs.
- Expertise in specific technical areas or building type.
DBB offers competitive compensation packages at appropriate levels.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and several work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.