Humphreys and Partners Architects, L.P. (HPA) is an Architectural and Urban Design, Master Planning and Land Planning firm engaged in the design of high-rise, mid-rise, mixed-use, luxury, senior, affordable and student housing in markets across the country and internationally. We have a reputation for excellent design combined with a high level of technical expertise, as well as a reputation for exemplary customer service. HPA is headquartered in Dallas, TX with regional offices in Newport Beach, New Orleans, Orlando as well as Edmonton and Toronto in Canada.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager for our High-Rise Team in the Orlando, FL office. The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development and coordination of architectural design for projects and will work closely with clients, consultants and team members. The Project Manager will report to the Regional Director.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination and communication
- Works with clients to identify objectives and formulate options; conceptualizes projects and establishes key work priorities for development of design, scheduling and budgeting
- Manage, review and contribute to the production of construction documents
- Prepare and review specifications
- Resolve complex design issues by providing innovative and practical technical solutions
- Interface with new and existing clients, contractors and consultants to assure quality control in the field and on documents
- Work cooperatively with city officials and agencies
- Ensure designs meet codes and regulations
- Provide leadership, motivation and development of team members
- Provide superior service, quality work and timely production within established deadlines
- Participate in marketing efforts, including attending industry conferences and delivering presentations
- Travel up to 20%