Populous is seeking an Architect with exceptional technical and project management abilities with a minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience for our Denver office. Architectural registration is required.
Populous is a global architecture and design firm that designs the places where people love to be together, like Yankee Stadium, the London Olympics, and the Super Bowl. Over the last 30 years, the firm has designed more than 2,500 projects worth $40 billion across emerging and established markets. Populous’ comprehensive services include architecture, interior design, event planning and overlay, branded environments, wayfinding and graphics, planning and urban design, landscape architecture, aviation and transport design, hotels and hospitality, and sustainable design consulting. Populous has 17 offices on four continents with regional centers in Kansas City, London and Brisbane.
Our Denver office has primarily been the home of our Event Practice, and is expanding to become a full service architectural practice. It is an office founded on critical thinking and an ability to leverage digital technologies in service of exceptional design. Populous Denver is a dynamic and growing group with a wide-range of skills and experience.
The positions offered present an opportunity to join in the cultivation of an expanding architectural practice within a global organization with abundant contacts and resources.
- The candidate will work within a dynamic creative environment, providing high level conceptual realization of design work in a variety of image and media formats.
- The position would focus on design conceptualization and development of solutions to a project’s programmatic requirements. In addition, candidates would be expected to provide leadership during technical development and project documentation.
- The candidate should be highly adaptable, having a diverse skill set and comfort level working with client groups and project stakeholders. They should also be skilled in overseeing project document production in all phases and managing project schedule and budget.
- Work with Principal-in-Charge of project to lead client interaction.
- Develop design concepts and documents during the schematic and design development stages.
- Manage or oversee the construction administration process.