Healthcare Project Manager-Professional Registration preferred or the ability to become licensed within a year. High level ability to manage multiple complex healthcare projects from schematics through construction administration. Opportunities in the 7-25 years of experience range.
Healthcare Project Architect-Professional Registration preferred or the ability to become licensed within a year. Ideal candidates will have the ability to....
- Supervise preparation of architectural drawings, renderings and design assignments for healthcare projects in all project phases.
- Conduct quality control review of others projects.
- Interact with team members in the application of architectural standards and guidelines.
- Enforce guidelines, quality control, standards, and details.
An ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong technical experience and strong understanding of model codes.
- Possess the ability to lead architectural, engineering, and consultant production teams.
- Knowledge of all aspects of design including document development, code review, space planning, programming, and vendor and contractor management.
- Previous experience working on complex healthcare projects in all phases.
- Have a demonstrated ability to communicate with clients, and build client relationships and trust.
- Have a Bachelors degree and minimum 6 years of experience.
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Possess proficiency in Revit.
- Working knowledge of Ecotect, Rhinoceros, Navisworks, e-Specs, and Autodesk 360 suite is a plus but not mandatory.
- Architectural registration, experience working on medium to large scale healthcare projects, and LEED AP preferred but not mandatory.
Medical Planner-Both Mid-Level and Sr. Level:
- Provides leadership, oversight, innovation and expertise for strategic, master facility, functional planning and medical planning of mid to large scale domestic and international healthcare projects.
- Plans, coordinates and manages the project delivery process for mid-to-large scale domestic and international projects in collaboration with other lead professionals and firm management
- Creates and develops hospital and healthcare facility plans interactively with clients, client representatives and project team members
- Works with the project team to lead and develop health campus master plans and conceptual designs
- Collaborates with other lead professionals to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations, schedule and budget
- Coordinates the tasks of an architectural project delivery team
- Coordinates the project delivery process with the required project consultants
- Collaborates with firm management to ensure appropriate staffing of project teams
- Build and strengthen connections with clients
- Positions range from 6 to 25 years of experience.