Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Design Director for Interiors with a positive, collaborative work style, who will lead the design of projects in our Newport Beach Workplace Studio. The project work includes Commercial and Corporate Interiors, Workplace Strategies and Mixed Use projects in the U.S. and abroad.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be a talented, resourceful, and creative design leader who is passionate about creating environments that improve the performance of our clients and enhance people’s lives through creative collaboration and breakthrough ideas.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You are a talented designer and creative problem solver with deep experience designing workplace interiors (Corporate, Commercial, and Mixed Use) – you understand the drivers that are important to clients who believe that their environment should contribute to their culture and success;
- You’re good with people – you are an empathetic listener, genuinely interested in people, and are able to build followership among clients and teammates, alike;
- You’re a great communicator – you are great at simplifying complex ideas and relating them in a way that people understand, and you’re able to understand what other people are really saying;
- You’re a good coach – even though you will lead design, you understand that sometimes you will be working through others to achieve the goal. You are patient and a good teacher;
- You are knowledgeable of and are an advocate for sustainable and wellness design strategies and implementation;
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver;
- You have fun while you work and you’re fun to work with.
A position you’ll love:
- You’ll be leading interior design in our Workplace Studio, working directly with our clients and the project team;
- You’ll partner with the Studio Principal to execute the strategic plan to grow the studio and client mix;
- You’ll be in presentations for new work, and working in partnership with the Studio Principal on Business Development;
- You’ll have Design Director partners in other practice studios to collaborate with;
- You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility;
- You’ll have the backing of a large, expanded services firm, Ranked #40 in the US, with great in-house resources.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=35081&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com.