Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university.
- 8+ years of hands-on professional architectural experience, with 4+ years’ experience with HealthCare design and documentation;
- Architectural license preferred;
- Autodesk Revit proficiency preferred;
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design, detailing, codes, and building material characteristics;
- Thorough understanding of industry standards and building codes, including MEP design and medical equipment requirements;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple team members, consultant groups and stakeholders;
- Ability to understand the client and various stakeholders’ vision and key factors for project success;
- Ability to travel as projects require;
- High level of leadership skills, as well as clear and effective communication skills; and
- Florida AHCA experience preferred.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a resume and portfolio/work samples to https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=40362&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
Please note: We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies. Thus, if you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the link provided above
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.