We have an immediate need for a results-driven, passionate Project Architect 2 to join our firm in our Arlington, Virginia office! This is a great opportunity that can lead to a project leadership position.
- Makes decisions on professional design issues and methods
- Executes overall project objectives, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters including quality control
- Plans, directs, and supervises aspects of reports for design or construction projects
- Responsible for implementing BIM approaches, specifications, and technical solutions
- Develops new or improved techniques and procedures
- Responsible for coordination of design with code and regulatory requirements
- Directs, manages, coordinates, and reviews work product and deliverables for client projects
- Usually is responsible for directing project staff on solving technical issues
- Overseeing successful implementation of Strategic Plan at project level
- Mentoring less experienced staff
- Graphic presentation and effective visual / verbal communication skills
- Proficient understanding of relationships among design / engineering disciplines, clients, and contractors
RNL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a professional and collegial culture. RNL employees are passionate about what they do and that translates to a culture of high performance and superior client service. We are an Employee owned company that has had an ESOP in place for 30 years.
RNL Design is an EEO/AA Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity, and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application and hiring process. If you require reasonable accommodation, please contact RNL at 303-295-1717. RNL participates in E-Verify. To apply, submit a resume, cover letter (indicate salary requirements) and portfolio of experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite all applicants to complete and submit with their resume the three Affirmative Action forms found on our website. To learn more about the firm, visit www.rnldesign.com. Salary Range: Commensurate with experience. Position will remain open until filled.