Joining our team requires enthusiasm, a thrill from success of the team, skill, adventure and a love for interior design and architecture. We are seeking you Project Architect with a keen interest in making the environments for our aging population healthy and engaging; and/or a passion for creating supportive living environments for those underserved in our communities. Along with one or both interests, here are some details:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience and have a license or be in process of getting one;
- Be productive in Revit;
- Ability to execute the details of design, coordinate project teams and resolve complex issues;
- Hold a strong understanding of building codes and materials;
- Ability to effectively partner with jurisdictional staff, project teams and clients;
- Have experience in construction administration;
- Represent the firm well in communication with clients, consultants and team members.
Our 40+ person firm is located in a LEED Platinum, re-imagined warehouse a block from the waterfront in Bremerton, just west of Seattle. We take work and sustainability seriously, while valuing a fun and balanced life – as demonstrated by our B Corp certification. To support this, Rice Fergus Miller offers competitive salaries, flexible hours, a generous benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K and matching program), paid time off, reimbursement for licensing/certifications, study materials for exams, and a host of other benefits employees can participate in. If you’d like more information on who we are, visit www.rfmarch.com, www.facebook.com/ricefergusmiller or www.instagram.com/ricefergusmiller.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements to us at www.rfmarch.com/jobs.